Thursday, February 03, 2005

Random stuff:

- I went to audition for Leap Of Faith yesterday with Ming and Ling, had some lines to read (we were all going for the part of the young Li-Ann; adult Li-Ann is Wong Li-Lin). It was pretty fun. I enjoyed talking to Brenda (I hope that is her name), who auditioned us.

- Yesterday I learnt how to coil wire.

- Some of my classmates aren't finding TSD tremendous fun. I don't know how I feel about that. Maybe "phew".

- COOL LETTERS ROCK.

- Tomorrow is Some Plans. WHEE.

- I slept during Math lecture today.

- Colorquiz (So vague. Sounds very general, doesn't it?):

Your Existing Situation
Sensitive; needs esthetic surroundings, or an equally sensitive and understanding partner with whom to share a warm intimacy.

Your Stress Sources
The situation is regarded as threatening or dangerous. Outraged by the thought that she will be unable to achieve her goals and distressed at the feeling of helplessness to remedy this. Over-extended and feels beset, possibly to the point of nervous prostration.

Your Restrained Characteristics
The situation is preventing her from establishing herself, but she feels she must make the best of things as they are.

Circumstances force her to compromise and to forgo some pleasures for the time being. Capable of achieving physical satisfaction through sexual activity.

Your Desired Objective
Desires release from an unsatisfactory situation and from existing burdens which are both depressing and intolerable. Seeking a way out, but feels there is no solution. Tries to protect herself against becoming involved in arguments and conflict.

Your Actual Problem
Depleted vitality has created an intolerance for any further stimulation, or demands on her resources. A feeling of powerlessness subjects her to agitation, irritation, and acute distress from which she tries to escape by refusing further direct participation. She confines herself to a cautious approach and a concealed determination to get her own way in the end.

- Match this Sunday 5am. I've been benched. Well not really. Reserve. Spiffies gonna kick some preppy butt!

- Yesterday we tried to play ThreeMany-Headed Broadway Star, with Jasmine as our Laura Hall. It was so rubbish, but pretty fun. XD

- Mum is considering subscribing to cable. Hurrah!

- I haven't been for a single slot yet. Then I thought since I only have 4 ISes, I'll sign up for Shaun who decided to change to DS. It sounds quite interesting anyway.

- I like listening. But it isolates me.

- And finally, I'm opening comments for this post because I want people to tell me they want to help me with my film. Thanks. <33

3 comments:

mrpea said...

HELLOOOOOOOOOO. i love yu! : (|)

Eunice said...

I love you toooooo darlink! But are you going to help me with my film? =PPP

mrpea said...

haha ooi! yu first day know me huh!
i'm a film idiot..
nvm i shall try help yu think up ideas.
HAPPY CNY DARLING!!