Saturday, February 05, 2005

I had my very first slot ever today, and it was shorter than we expected. Consumer surplus! =P Heh no, I wouldn't have minded staying longer. Anyway Glanies, Zhiying, Makoto and I went to Parkway for lunch after that, and then we met Makoto's friend Siulun at Rotiboy because he works there. And Makoto got 5 free Rotiboy buns. Rotiboy is very good. Everyone should go eat Rotiboy. Why do I promote it so much? Because after lunch Makoto had this great idea to go to KBox and sing karaoke and I had this voucher for a free membership card so we actually went, all on impulse. But then Zhiying and Glanies had to go quite early on. Then when the bill came we were like, o.O oh shit no money (cos Zhiying didn't pay when she left). Then Makoto called Siulun, who was so so nice and came to our rescue and lent us money and the three of us sang until the time was up and all was good and well. So everyone must go and buy Rotiboy cos we might have been stuck in KBox washing dishes. (That didn't have much logic, but Rotiboy is really good.)

Yesterday I went to RJ. Actually no, I went to J8. And we celebrated Janice's birthday. And I gave her scones. And we sang happy birthday. Twice. It was SO GOOD to see everyone again. Hurrah! <33 y'all.

And now I feel quite sick, like how I felt after I ate a vomit flavoured every-flavour bean. Bleargh. Can't fall sick - Chinese New Year coming! Must eat bak kwa and pineapple tarts and cookies and sweets and all sorts of unhealthy things!