Tuesday, January 04, 2005

I know what went wrong with the projected finances thingy - I forgot to add in spending for movies and plays and shows and stuff. And I'll probably spend more on food. Today I had OG dinner, and I had Macs, which was almost 6 bucks already.

*

I did remember to include everyone who's in my OG, but I spelt some names wrongly. So, my OG = Francis, Clement, Michale, Jinglin, Qianqi, Mercyn, David, Madelyn, me, Asik, Kai Sheng, Gary, Zhi Yong, Song Ping, Diana, Mariana.

During OG dinner I met more people, and all was fun. We went to Suntec, and on the bus there, we played stupid games (like Black Magic and Open Close Open Close and Listen Carefully ... blahblahblah... True Or False?), and when we got there we bought food up to the sky garden (where there were two other groups) and played more stupid games. We had fun with the forfeits, especially one girl Melanie who was a really good sport and I take my hat off to her - she did some pole dance and cartwheeled from like really far right into the square pond thing with a splash.

When it was time to go I headed home with David and Clement, who were both taking 70, and they're real easy to talk to, so that was nice. David insists I look like Madelyn though, haha. I told them about wanting to go to Poly, they shared about what they wanted to go into, and David and I discovered we both used Cool Edit Pro 2.0 liscened to Peter Quistgard, lol. He has a mixer and plays drums too, which is cool. Clement is also very nice.

-

I'm scared stiff about lectures and mostly TSD stuff because it sounds really really strict and pro (which I can handle lah) but it would suck if I screwed something up. Plus, there are 55 people this year taking TSD, and I'm just scared about feeling out of place. I'm seriously dead frightened, because drama people are scary. Drama people are cool, popular and funny. I have always felt people like Shumin and Max were way up there and scary-like and out of my league, and I felt so petrified today, during the TSD GM. I don't know what I'm rambling on about; I just keep having to tell myself to relax and give it time.

-

I think in my heart, I'm still very much a Rafflesian. I miss cheering low and loud. It's like suddenly having to switch sides. I don't know.

-

STAY (Stay Till A-level Year) level:

Today 58%
Yesterday 47%

Polys are having open houses this month. I really really really hope TSD (or anything else) doesn't clash with them, especially Ngee Ann Poly. I want to see NP. NP has gorgeous facilities.