Tuesday, March 15, 2005

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Eunice Wong
Birthday:11 March 1988
Birthplace:Singapore
Current Location:In front of computer, Singapore
Eye Color:Brown
Hair Color:Brown
Height:163cm
Right Handed or Left Handed:Right
Your Heritage:Chinese (specifically, Cantonese)
The Shoes You Wore Today:My boots
Your Weakness:Fear of screwing up in front of other people
Your Fears:Screwing up in front of other people
Your Perfect Pizza:Pepperoni, ham, pineapple, lots of sauce and cheese. And make it piping hot and juicy, please!
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Top class in poly. MAKE MY FILM.
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:Lol, perhaps. Or haha. Or heh. Or something like that.
Thoughts First Waking Up:Bleearjgffjh.
Your Best Physical Feature:People do say I have nice eyes and legs, and I used to love my hair.
Your Bedtime:Varies.
Your Most Missed Memory:Playing Wallet.
Pepsi or Coke:Pepsi
MacDonalds or Burger King:BK BK all the way. That or whatever coupons I have on me at the moment.
Single or Group Dates:Depends who, right?
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Er... Lipton?
Chocolate or Vanilla:Chocolate. Happy happy endorphins!
Cappuccino or Coffee:I seriously don't know.
Do you Smoke:No.
Do you Swear:Hell yeah.
Do you Sing:KBOX!
Do you Shower Daily:Yeah.
Have you Been in Love:Yes.
Do you want to go to College:Well, I quit JC... TP4U!
Do you want to get Married:I guess.
Do you belive in yourself:... I'm thinking too long on this one. Yes.
Do you get Motion Sickness:No.
Do you think you are Attractive:Sometimes.
Are you a Health Freak:No, but I take care of myself enough.
Do you get along with your Parents:Yeah.
Do you like Thunderstorms:Yeah!
Do you play an Instrument:Piano, guitar, with no repetoire.
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:No. *hic*
In the past month have you Smoked:No.
In the past month have you been on Drugs:No.
In the past month have you gone on a Date:Yeah.
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:Yeah.
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:No.
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:No.
In the past month have you been on Stage:If Night counts.
In the past month have you been Dumped:No. Please no.
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:No.
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:No. Unless... I er, took a bottle of water from the box at TP Open House without asking.
Ever been Drunk:Ahahahaha.
Ever been called a Tease:o_O No.
Ever been Beaten up:No.
Ever Shoplifted:No.
How do you want to Die:In my sleep, when I'm old and grey and done everything I wanted.
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:An entertainer.
What country would you most like to Visit:... France? I dunno man.
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:Green? Grey? Blue? Brown also can lah. Nice can liao.
Favourite Hair Color:Dark.
Short or Long Hair:Longish can lah.
Height:Taller than me.
Weight:Fit can liao.
Best Clothing Style:Aiyoh. Look cool can liao.
Number of Drugs I have taken:Panadol count or not?
Number of CDs I own:About 50? (including all my a1 singles)
Number of Piercings:2
Number of Tattoos:0
Number of things in my Past I Regret:Can't recall anything at the moment. I try not to do anything I would regret.

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!