Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Long day today, quite tired, but happy, because I got a job! Yaay. It's rather good money too, so that's nice. I'll be starting out doing charity; asking for donations for the RSDC (Renewal Self Development Centre) and giving people a token of appreciation for a ten dollar donation. A lot of talking to people, much more than normal flag day. Elly hates the commision thing, and I was a bit oh dear about it too, but now I understand that it's all like that, it's in the law - 70% to the charity and 30% to cover all the expenses. In this case I get $2 for every "drop" (sale). And the timing is quite flexible - you can do it in your own time, it depends on how much you want to put in. Basically you're paying yourself lah. If I do well or something I get to try other things too, like advertising or sales or something. The people are very nice also. So hurrah for me. If I work very hard I can get $400-$500 a week.

*

These days I do colorquiz I don't want to post it here, because I don't know if it's accurate or not. Or perhaps I don't want to admit it is.