Sunday, February 20, 2005

So yesterday I made my way to TP for the Open House. The Business LT Show was crap, but I didn't care. I saw the TV studio again, and I really should have volunteered to be the news anchor, but then again, I'm sick. I went to the chatrooms to see if I could meet any lecturers, didn't, and spoke to some of my future seniors. They're all nice and cool and I am going to have a fantastic time there. When I left I was the last one and they all waved and said bye Eunice! and see you in a few months! and other things like that which made me feel so happy.

And I managed to go and get Atiqah's present, so mission accomplished. I hope you like it, dudette.

Today I did a rough feel of the Little India food trail thingy, just so I can show Mr Young what I'm doing and that I'm doing it. Maybe I can do the same for Chinatown by tonight. The Little India one came up to exactly 5 minutes. I'm not going to school tomorrow (and hopefully the rest of the week). I'm horribly sick, I really am; I vomitted yesterday and had to retake a panadol.

And I'm starting to ramble now, so I'd better go.