Saturday, January 22, 2005

You scored as Hermione Granger. You're one intelligent witch, but you have a hard time believing it and require constant reassurance. You are a very supportive friend who would do anything and everything to help her friends out.

Hermione Granger

70%

Remus Lupin

65%

Ron Weasley

60%

Albus Dumbledore

50%

Severus Snape

50%

Draco Malfoy

50%

Harry Potter

50%

Ginny Weasley

50%

Sirius Black

45%

Lord Voldemort

5%

Your Harry Potter Alter Ego Is...?
created with QuizFarm.com

I watched Pirates of the Caribbean about 4 times or something yesterday; 4 audio commentaries (2 of which were "selected", but the Keira Knightly and Jack Davenport was quite long) and once the real thing. I was in front of the TV the whole day! I love the DVD, and I now really want to own it. And the soundtrack. I quite enjoyed the writers' audio commentary. You get all the tidbits from the audio commentaries, and you learn about screenwriting, and acting, and making the film in general. And they make you notice and realise things that didn't occur to you before. And appreciate some really beautiful moments. I love how the Black Pearl is freedom.

And I got around to watching Love Actually the day before and I really like it too. It was quite uncensored though.

I'm going for Ngee Ann Poly open house later, WHEE.