Saturday, January 01, 2005

So last night/year, a little more than half the class went to Denise's house for a MAFIA COUNTDOWN PARTY and we played Bloody Knuckles, watched TV, took pictures, played Mafia, played Taboo, played Guess Who, ate pizza, talked, and counted down to 2005 from 13 seconds (afterwhich I sang Hanyin Likes Potatoes to usher in the new year).

Then Heidi gave Janice, Hweifen and I a lift home, and we stayed up till like 7 and played Truth or Dare and found out about each other's dream guys and other things like that. I was also supposed to do my HOL homework but I didn't (and I haven't). We fell asleep at 7sth and Janice woke me up at 9.30 she had to go home and after they both left I went back to bed. Then I woke up for lunch. Then I went back to bed. Then I woke up for dinner.

So now I must finish my HOL homework or I will be very sad.

Happy new year! *pops champagne*