Saturday, January 01, 2005

I like this:

"May your coming year be filled with magic and dreams and good madness. I hope you read some fine books and kiss someone who thinks you're wonderful, and don't to forget make some art -- write or draw or build or sing or live as only you can. And I hope, somewhere in the next year, you surprise yourself." - Neil Gaiman

Jeanine has a cowboy hat. She is suanning me. I just know it.

*

There's lots of things I want to put here, about how I feel, how I think I will feel, and other things like that, but there is really a lot of it and they're all very messy now. Just a note to myself on what I want to post here:

- projected accounts 2005
- school starting on Monday
- resolution/plan-type things
- how I love 413 so

*

This has been my meet-guy-in-JC daydream recently:

He'd be from Hong Kong. He'd be funny, charming, romantic and good looking. We'd speak Cantonese to each other. He'd teach me proper Cantonese, and never laugh at me when I don't get it right, because he'd know how I fear being wrong. He'd be encouraging, sweet and always there. We'd go out to all those places I've always thought were perfect to have someone by your side. And we'd have loads of fun.

*

Ah, everything feels kind of depressing. I'm not really looking forward to school.