Tuesday, January 25, 2005

The saddest thing just happened. I came into the lift with this lady, and I asked her what floor, and she said 12, and I said ah, oh, oops. We're neighbours, and we don't know each other. This is a small, sad world.

There's now a GEP table in the mornings (I do think it would be fun to label it "The GEP Table" and giggle at our eliteness but I am just being a snob, wahahaha), one of those red ones outside the library. It's actually "my" table, because I go there in the mornings to do last minute stuff and sleep. It's nice and quiet. It won't be any more.

I've got myself back, mostly. Been sharing the Whose Line joy, and talking in rhyme. Huzzah. Life's more bearable this way.

Advertisement:

If anyone wants to work with me on an experimental film, probably after results come out, please contact me. I think it's going to be quite fun, and the biggest video project I've done yet. For some time I've been looking for something that I can do all by myself, but it was really difficult. Then I decided that this stuff is essentially all about teamwork, so this time I won't limit myself too much with numbers.

(Haha I sound like I've done a lot like that.)