Monday, January 24, 2005

I'd like to learn a cheoreographed swordfight, if I can't have the real thing.

I'd also like a dance partner, and we'd know each other so well that from the slight movement of the hand we'd know where to step next.

I'd like to ride on a horse, and we'd run through the wind and the meadow and the stream and I'll realise that I really can fly.

I'd like to shoot an arrow that splits the apple as it soars through the air.

I'd like to make friends with a busker, learn to juggle, and make people laugh (not in any particular order).

I'd like to work with cameras.

I'd like to play guitars, drums, and sing, all at once.

I'd like to be able to tell you anything about any country, culture, art or period in history you'd care to know about.

I'd like to be crew on a ship with sails and rigging and masts, and at night we'd look to the heavens and see the sky sprawled with stars and wonder about the secrets of the universe.

I just wanna be cool.

*

Notebook - my TSD journal, because they don't give lecture notes.