Friday, January 07, 2005

Passive. That's the word. I'm passive, and I don't like it.

My OGLs told me that the TSD people all very siao one. And I said yeah, I'm like that. I don't think they believed me. It's seriously hard to, the way I'm so very very quiet now. At least the mafia know how I am, and hopefully we're meeting on Sunday so I can let loose a bit.

Today we went to ECP, and our flick mate Zhi Yong broke his arm while playing captain's ball. It was extremely scary. He got a fracture (or two) and had to be sent to the hospital. After the carnival ended we went for lunch and then bought him a Bee On A Stick and a Card Thing which we all signed and visited him at Changi General Hospital. I think he's great, really. And he was really brave. The visit was very funny, because of various things, and Shi Wei kept laughing and laughing. Zhi Yong looked fine and he was laughing too, so that's a relief. I really like my OG.