Sunday, November 07, 2004

Updated sidebar with The After Os.

Ah, it's so great to wake up to no tuition and Robbie Williams' accent on the radio. =D

Bits of news:

- My wallpaper is now the white one.
- I got back on the Hufflepuff Quidditch Team last night. <3 Kelsey for just asking me to come back like that. Not gonna play till after Os, obviously. Slyth match next Sunday/Monday at 4am in the morning. What a horrid time. I wish I could watch.
- the Singapore Buskers' Festival schedule is still not out yet.
- My brother has his new blog layout up, which I helped him do, and it's almost nicer than mine. *pout*

Edit:

- Improv Everywhere got a response from Ghosts of Pasha on their Best Gig Ever mission! Hahaha, man, I'd like a t-shirt saying "I got punk'd by Improv Everywhere!"

*

If you're going to have a blog, and you don't want people to read it... you're better off with a friends-only LJ or something. Know that it is possible for anyone at all to read it, and you can't stop anyone from reading your blog if they can and they want to. It's in the package.

My brother never reads the small print.