Monday, November 08, 2004

Math is over and was easy and I now have one week of NO EXAMS! Good luck to those with Bio! *gloats sincerely*

Yesterday was Hanyin's birthday and today we gave her her very own shoebox and I sang her a song which went like this:

Hanyin! How do you do, you do, you doooo...
I'm sure! That you don't feel so blue, so blue, so bluuuee...
Because you celebrated your birthdaaaaay...
Yesterdaaaaaaay...
And so did my grandmother. It's true! It's true! It's true!

And at my grandmother's birthday celebration, I played 90-second alphabet and one-syllable word with my brother and my mum and my cousin who is in primary 4. It was very funny because every time we said a line (for 90-second alphabet) he would think very hard of a next line to say which started with the next letter of the alphabet, and by the time he thought of it, someone else would have said a line, leaving him to ponder over the next letter. But ahaha, he was pretty good.

And... Busker schedules are out! Will edit with PLAN.