Sunday, November 21, 2004

Today was awesome. Words can never be good enough to describe what happened and all my feelings, but I will try - with thank yous.

Owen: Thank you for being so incredibly nice, for the levitation, for stealing my watch, for that awesome camera/card trick, for the photo, for talking to us, for the show, and for everything you said.

J-P: Thank you for all the energy you gave back to us, for yi er san si wu, for your jokes, for your speech, for making me laugh so much and then almost cry, for being so sincere, and for an incredible show.

Cloghoppers: Thank you for the lovely drawings and wonderful music, and thank you Beth for taking the time to talk to us.

Tutti Frutti: Thank you for your smiles and daring, and for letting me have so much fun. Brucey, thank you for being an amazing Brucey.

UCO: Thank you for letting us see your beautiful tattoos.

Jeff Hill: Thank you for letting me be on your stage, for the mind-blowing razor trick, for almost killing us and then immediately turning us into crazy fans, and for all the love you give to everybody.

Vincent Dube: Thank you for the most hilarious show of the day, for making me believe in what you can make strangers do for you, and for your incredible skill.

Pedro Tochas: Thank you for the gay jokes, your brilliance, and for being so sweet and enthralling.

You guys may never read this, but I want to let you know I had the most amazing time today, and I'm going to miss all of you when it's all over.

There's one last day left, and already I am experiencing busker withdrawal.