Sunday, November 14, 2004

I'm a little depressed. *shrug*

Went to Orchard today, found Janice, and we watched Aaron Greg together. He was okay, seen it all before and stuff. Met Randall and Cherli later and watched J-P, who was cool because he had big battle axes. Also, he cut a fluffy koala toy's head off. It was called Kenny. I thought he was gonna go "oh my god! I killed Kenny!" but he didn't. I got both their autographs, in red this time, and then Vincent Dube was supposed to be on but he wasn't. Then Janice and Cherli had to go, and Randall, my brother and I walked over to the Canon pitch, where Owen Lean was doing his last bit of show. I caught "hey ma'am, if you clap with your hands crossed, you're going to squish your breasts." XD Yesterday he said, "sir if you clap with your hands in your pockets you'll squish your testicles."

There was some guy who did a card trick for Owen and I hung around to watch that. He asked Owen to pick a card, which was the 7 of clubs, and he did something and put that card in between two cards. The two cards turned out to be two other 7s, and he reached into a container in someone's bag and in the container was the last 7. Pretty neat.

I think I fancy Owen a little. <3

Oops, did I just say that? Naw, my heart lies with Brad Sherwood. <33 Even though Owen has a cool hat.