Wednesday, November 03, 2004

English is over!

Not very optimistic - couldn't finish writing my last five or so words. I was like, taking my time to write... oh well. I'm happy enough with my letter though, and the comprehension was harder than it should have been. Confident about an A, not so sure about the 1. Which I want, by the way.

HISTORY PAPER 1 IS ALSO OVER and oh MAN so heng because the topics we thought were hot (Emergency and Malayan Union) did not come out at all and the only one I could do (Merger) was because it was exactly the same as prelims and Ms Woon had kindly given us the answers which I looked through and memorised RIGHT before the paper.

So yeah, I knew all the points well enough. I hope.

SBQ wasn't so fine, I hoped it would be residential system but it wasn't so oh well. I'd score myself an A2 on this paper.

Last night I wanted to be happy before I went to bed so I watched Whose Line show number 335 which made me laugh until tears came to my eyes. Cheers.