Friday, May 28, 2004

Back from secret mission. ^_^

Went for makeover yesterday! I had blue eyeshadow. *likes eyeshadow* It was so fun, they did the flying hair thing. Mum said "Wah, look like Charlie's Angels!" *giggles madly* Prettifying! ^_____^

I don't think I can win any more gala premiere tickets on Power 98... =( I was out the whole day yesterday and today, and I slept through the hour that the Power Breakfast Club was giving them away. I was actually awake before and after. *sigh* Oh, woe is me.

I have entered the Kids' Central contest though.

**

In other news, it was the last day for the Power Breakfast Club today! *sobs* Who will I listen to in the morning now? Ahhhh... hearts to them, and I wish them all the best. Sean's getting married too! Congrats, Sean! I will go send them an email now.

EDIT: Yep. Just missed my last chance for tickets to Harry Potter. I did get through, but I was caller number 4. *cries*

No comments: