Thursday, March 04, 2004

Ms Woon mentioned in History class, a girl who "liked too many things", and basically was over-involved in her CCA and stuff. She didn't do too well for her Os... And because I'm not going to turn out like that, I will work hard!

I've got a few ideas lately. One is an idea on how to study Chinese more easily. It has gone on to become a possible education/business project/thing.

The other was inspired by my great burning desire to fly, and magnetic trains. I can see it in my head: magnetic roads/tracks/whole fields, and the use of repulsion to make a magnetic broom fly... adjustable strength using electricity to fly higher or lower, and motor and parachute-like thing to accelerate and slow down...

I must go read up about those magnetic trains some day.

--

Don't you miss alphabet soup? I've asked my mum to cook some someday.

No comments: