Saturday, February 28, 2004

There are these gorgeous things called guitars which make me very happy and in awe.

Isn't Euni such a pretty name?

When I do PE, and run 10 rounds around the courts, I like to imagine I am flying. And then I really speed up (which was why I suddenly ran so fast that day, if Zit and Elly were wondering). I would soar and dive and swerve around corners, ducking bludgers and flying from other chasers who are marking me. Yes, I like to imagine myself a chaser. Sometimes I look at the tops of buildings and think about what it would be like to just step off them and take flight into the air. I dream about how romantic it would be if a guy took me flying in the moonlight, skimming the water, soaring over rooftops, swishing under bridges and between buildings... Flight. Such a beautiful, beautiful thing.

Like guitars.

No comments: