Saturday, February 28, 2004

I meant to blog this yesterday, and I even wrote it down (the first time, I think, that I've written something down to blog later):

I got a B3 for Chinese, which didn't surprise me, but didn't leave me overjoyed either. I wasn't sad, if you saw me sobbing silently in my chair, it was more a... disappointment. There is a difference. Disppointment in myself, and this huge part of me that fears disappointing my tuition teacher. It makes me want to cry thinking about it. I know she won't be upset or anything, but I still wanted to score better, see her be happy for me. There's this whole feeling of discouragement too, because I know a whole lot of my friends scored distinctions.

But I'm not dropping higher chinese.

Went for mass swim after I got the results, and it was total fun. We had 200 people doing mass swim, which was more than we ever hoped for, and it was so grand. Whee. I played two games of water ball afdree that, winning one and drawing one. Buckle got second overall for water ball and we all cheered and were happy. I love the water. I wish I had time to spend swimming without a care in the world. (I once met a boy in the swimming pool who gave me a foreign coin which my friends told me was an object of love, but that's another story.)

I love my friends. I love hugs. I love my house. I love my mum.

**

Today we a good house practice. I would say more, but I don't feel like it right now. Basically, we did formations, and they formed the square wonderfully, I learned the second cheerleading dance, we got the Buckle video clips up on the computer, and the helpers washed the gloves.

Then I went for lunch with Randall because he owed me it a few months back. No actually it was because I stupidly forgot to bring my wallet and I had no money. Haha no, I did actually want to have lunch with you, Randy. Thank you.

Now, I should go study.

No comments: