Thursday, January 22, 2004

So I stayed up till about 5.10 am yesterday and I didn't do my homework. What then, did I do? I gave Barbie makeovers and and realised that I could make the MyScene gang all look like each other because they looked essentially the same and not that pretty either. The only thing I couldn't change was the skin colour, but I came up with this really pwetty pink look for Nolee! ^_^ *giggles* Oh gosh, I am a bit mad, no? *happy*

What you do is give Nolee two cute braids, then colour it pink and streak it red. Then give her the last blush, pink eyeshadow, the first black mascara, purple eyes and the last pink lipstick. Finally, add on the pretty flower earrings and the heart necklace and you're done! Nolee looks so cute! *giggles*

Yesterday, we were watching my cousins play, and my mum was commenting on how sociable they were. And she said to me "last time you also like that, now not already." o.O Is that true? *eyes water*

*goes to set off firecrackers*

No comments: