Friday, January 09, 2004

Meant to write out Geog notes, but ended up catching up on Magical Creatures/Herbology of the Deep homework and doing that exam. I don't know if late work will get me points, but the last assignment was late, and he gave me points, so. I actually got down to filing my stuff, and I've made a contents page to go with it as well. >.< Magical Musicology is cruising along quite fine. Survey of Ancient Magic is starting again, and Astronomy and Advanced Herbology are pretty much dead. Oh well. I'll chalk up on those points somehow. Hufflepuff is still leading, yay!

In other news, my class has made me their vice-chair. What an honour. I don't want it. Let's just count how many things I'm holding a leadership role in already, yes?

1. Guitar vice-chairperson
2. Buckle mass dance captain
3. Buckle video project
4. Heritage Tree Trail
5. Class vice-chairperson

I'm overloaded, thanks.

I'll go make my Geog notes now.

No comments: