Saturday, January 10, 2004

I hate my brother. I HATE my brother. He can be the most unreasonable PIG on earth. URGH!

First house practice today. Wasn't so exciting. Indirectly tried out for cheerleading, and don't know how I will handle it if I do become a cheerleader. But sigh, I've wanted it since sec 1, it seems such a waste if I don't...

After house practice stayed back and talked rubbish with Sabrina in cantonese. We called Amelia a watermelon, and chatted gaily about stealing cars and borrowing people's lives. ^_^ Then we walked a quiet, scenic way to Orchard MRT, and saw three cute squirrels making cute noises, heee. And THEN, we saw an advertisement for Bollywood Queen, that movie, and we thought, oh, let's have a Buckle outing to watch Bollywood Queen! ^______^;; Don't laugh, it just might happen. Mwahaha.

I did homework today. I would have finished it sooner if I hadn't fallen asleep and woken up and then refused to wake up and fall asleep again until it was evening. But I still did most of it anyway. Now I must be off to do that guitar action plan thing. Ta.

No comments: