Thursday, January 01, 2004

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I didn't blog for so long because my IE konked. My IE is still konked, but I found MSN.

Anyway, I have loads to say, and I'm not sure if I can remember them. They shall all go into the following paragraph, because I say so.

The ol' git, Randall, has got me Singapore: The Air-Conditioned Nation. Thank you, I love it, and have nothing to say, Merry Christmas. My video camera has been suffering from a coma since last last Wednesday. It won't wake up. I have to wear retainers at night. I don't like them. Erm, oh, people like giving me perfectly pretty and useless presents. I'd like a new guitar case which I can carry in a more convenient way. Mark it down: March 11. I need to clear my room. Oh gosh, I don't know what to say anymore.

Whee.

The above DIDN'T MAKE SENSE. I don't like it, neither do you, so, SMILE!

Happy new year.

No comments: