Tuesday, June 27, 2006

ten thousand things in my head

I've got my groove back and it feels great. ;D

Here is a List4U!

1. I felt like dying this weekend. As in not the I'm-So-Stressed-I'm-Going-To-Die, nor the I'm-So-Depressed-Just-Let-Me-Die, but genuinely felt like I was going to die. Like, bad omen shit. Like there was going to be a car crash, or a lion was going to eat me, or I was going to get cancer. And I just kept telling myself, no, I can't die, I have too many things left to do. And multicam, I haven't finished multicam. I can't die yet.

2. I finished multicam and it is like the prettiest thing ever!

3. I had an awesome peaceful, rustic sort of dream a few nights ago and I told Fera about it today, but when I tried to tell Chandini, it had lost its charm. ):

4. I've been feeling so inspired and arty and creative since that dream. There are so many things spinning around in my imagination, and so many things I want to do. And it's all like, whoosh, yay, come on, get started, dude, whoo!

5. You know how when I was watching the World Cup, I wanted to be SD/TD? Now I want to be cameraman for nature documentaries.

6. I think I spend too much time talking.

7. I also think I spend too much time looking at things close up. I'd like to go away to paradise and drink in love and look at the ocean all day long. Then, at night, salsa to the beat of a drum and watch the shooting stars as the smell of a barbeque wafts by from the beach.

8. I think I like video more than photographs because its so hard to capture a moment in a picture, but there's so much a series of moments can say.

9. I'm a perfectionist at heart. And I truly believe in practice makes perfect.

10. I want to write and sing and photograph and film and draw and paint and dance and create. And I want to embrace the world.

*

Here are things that deserve to be mentioned but I never got round to mentioning.

1. My dad got a new car a while back. It's a 7-seater and it's awesome and roomy and I love it.

2. It turns out I had awards in feature writing and marketing, so that was cool.

3. Poly Forum filming was fun and I enjoyed the practice.

4. I'm emceeing for RGS Guitar Concert - Reverbere - again this year.

5. I love my parents. I really really do. I love you mummy and daddy.