Wednesday, June 28, 2006

new love

Zach Braff.

I only knew his face. Then suddenly, suddenly he's a writer, director, he's won a Grammy, he's a voice actor, he does comedy, he's a producer, he's everything I'm in love with and everything I want to be.

I'm in love; the trembling sort of love that makes you want to cry and pounce on them, the sort of love that you have to swallow because there's a lump in your throat and your heart's trying to leap out, the sort of love that makes you want to kiss them in the rain.

I've always fallen in love with people who could teach me things. People with experiences to share and knowledge in their heads. People who make me laugh and see the world another way. I want a boy who can reach into my heart and rip it apart and teach me how to really love my passions. Does it make sense? I want a boy with art in his love and that love in his blood. I want a boy who is better than me and then makes me better than him and then still love me anyway.

No comments: