Wednesday, March 01, 2006

*gasp*

Goodness gracious me! I didn't realise that I hadn't blogged for so long. o_O

Last night, the title of the post would've been WTF'd, because oh lordy - work was so much evil. So much so that I would wear a Toa Payoh Always Hangs Up On Me T-shirt. Honestly, I'd hiss out a swear word after every phone call. Geez.

But this morning! Or afternoon, because I woke up close to 1pm :$ I was on a roll with mah phone calls, yo!

First I wake up to a phone call (though, seeing the number of missed calls, I think I should have woken up a long time ago) asking me if I can go down to an audition. XD I'd seen an ad on Friendster looking for people for a Chinese short film, so I thought ah heck I'll just apply for it. And wheee I hope I get it tomorrow. It should be fun, really. Even if I'm not sure about my command on Mandarin. =
Then I call Mrs Nah back and she says she submitted my name and Isaac's name to go emcee Freshman Orientation Camp! Omgwtfbbqmp333333. That is so huge how'mma gon do it! EEP.

Then a customer calls me uppppp, y'all! Ok so I didn't hear the phone and he left a message and I called him back, but he called me up and wants to sign up for Max Online! Wheeeee I'm on a rooooll.

Ok so what else.

I've been sleeping my life away, seriously. If I'm not sleeping I'm playing point-and-click games or O2 Jam. I need to clean up my room and practise my guitar because I want my allowance and I want to play all nice and good like Paul.

Okay so Imma do that now.

Yeah right.

No comments: