Thursday, February 23, 2006

receipts

Cleared out my wallet yesterday. There was so much rubbish in there - bits of receipts and tickets and atm withdrawal slips which saw my savings slowly diminishing. It was rather amusing looking through all of it, and I was smiling like an idiot to myself when I remembered some of the things I bought. The shit dated to over 4 months ago, man.

Threw 'em all away. Now my wallet's all nice and neat. (:

I'm a little scared for our party... I really want it to work out all nice. =\ It's hard eh? I think I'd love to organise events with other people's money.

2 comments:

FuSe said...

hoping is nice, but pipe dreams are unhealthy. no one's gonna give you money to organize an event unless you have a fuckin impressive CV.

that's the risk in organizing one, your own money :p

Eunice said...

yah lah, i meant as an event organiser next time for other people. ^_^