Friday, March 10, 2006

exam results

Journalism 2: Feature Writing Distinction
Media Management Principles B
Persuasive Communication Distinction
Photography B+
Arts Appreciation A


Hahaha MMPrin can seriously go and screw itself. Whee, there goes my 4.0 GPA lol.

You know, before, I might have been awfully upset and hard on myself or something but some time back I thought you know what, screw all these grade things; as long as I do well enough for me to get to do what I want to, I'm happy. ^_^ So, not complaining about anything at all.

*

Gotham party was only any fun at the end when the money was all paid and we were trying to get more and I told myself to relax a bit and have fun. So I was playing this drinking game in the corner with Belle and her friends and the first-batch seniors with my drink from Nigel. Heck we could've gotten all the free drinks we wanted from all the drink coupons we didn't sell. Heh, whatever; I'll be 18 tomorrow!

*

American Idol fever has taken over me. In fact, I do have the McPheever XD She is SO PRETTY. Ok so after the performances the past 2 nights, this is my prediction for the top 12:

Girls: Katherine, Mandisa, Lisa, Paris, Kellie, Ayla
Guys: Ace, Chris, Elliot, Taylor, Gidgeon, Bucky

Ok actually I'm not sure about the guys but I really think Will is going home. And Kinnik is definitely going home.


You know what, I'll just give you my top 8.

Mandisa
Taylor
Chris
Katherine
Elliot
Paris
Ace
Lisa

There we go. Hahaha Ace is such a boyband-type XD

2 comments:

Stella said...

i think elliot n llisa has the best voice... N I DUN LYK PARIS! she's so showy n annoying... n wat's with the poodle hairstyle on the results show last night????? LOL

Eunice said...

hahhaa ooh yeah I liked Paris at her audition but then like.. hmmmmm she doesn't do it any more for me I guess.

I wanna hear Lisa sing "younger" things!