Friday, January 06, 2006

Will@TP

Running for photographs. Feeling like a professional. Adrenaline rush. Minister shots. They using flash omg we must use flash also quickquick!

Then on to filming, which was cool and wicked. Over the 24 hours I got to try out both cams, attempt the StevenSpielburg/GeorgeLucas amazing clock shot, do the vision mixing omg, and follow Dr William Tan around the track about a few hundred times.

And he's still smiling!

And then we missed the final laps (heard he did 660) because we had to be at this stupid briefing at the National Library in which I felt rather insulted and was told about a whole lot of nothing which frankly shouldn't be given to us to do at all. Secondary school kids would find it more useful to them (to fulfill their CIP hours).

At any rate, I am now spending a large chunk of my birthday in Library@Orchard so do drop by and give me cake.

No comments: