Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I am listening to nais song

Roman graffiti! I love the names ahahhaha.

*

So tomorrow there will be Will@TP and the FrouFrou and the Andrea and I will be staying over in school because we are involved in Production Crew for this event, which means we get to man these wicked cameras and capture stuff which will be broadcasted on the web. Neat. =D

*

I think there are worms in my tummy or something. Recently I've either been really full or my stomach feels really empty. Oh well. If I get full more easily that'll be good because then I can spend less on food. =D

*

Argh really disjointed post I really dunno what to say lah. So erm erm erm okay have the dates for the next Madhatter shows!

1 Febuary
6 March
4 April
2 May
6 June


So NOW YOU CANNOT SAY I GIVE YOU LATE NOTICE. HA.

No comments: