Sunday, January 22, 2006

Two bits and two memes

Today Paul played me something cool for the first time ever without me having to pay for it. Like, finally.

He should do that every week, because it is extremely inspiring.

*

Spent the whole day watching American Idol auditions and other clips on youtube. Am trying to make up for wasted time by listening to SoonSoon now and then do my quiz.

[timeloop] LOL luckily got 2 attempts. Fullmarks,yo.

*

Look, it's a meme!

A - Accent: Mine is Singaporean, sometimes a mix of American and British. Tends to change depending on who I'm talking to. If you're talking about favourite sort of accent, that would be British or Australian.

B - Breakfast Item: Don't eat much in the morning. On some Sundays I have fried beehoon/noodles.

C - Chore You Hate: Tidying up my room. Which is why I am doing this survey instead of cleaning up the mess.

D - Dad's Name: Wong Peng Hong.

E - Essential Everyday Item: Marvin my Dell.

F - Flavour Ice Cream: Rich dark chocolatey types.

G - Gold or Silver?: White gold ;)

H - Hometown: Singapore!

I - Insomnia: Other people's problem. XD

J - Job Title: The Forgotten Class Rep.

K - Kids: Are sometimes cute. I might name my son Royston.

L - Living Arrangements: With my parents in a condo with a stylish pool.

M - Mom's Birthplace: Marayshur.

N - Number of Significant Others you’ve ever had: I would say... three. I'm a loser; they never last 3 months.

O - Overnight Hospital Stays: When I was a baby and had jaundice. There was this other time I had food poisoning and had to have my fist wrapped up in bandages and when they removed them it stank like crazy.

P - Phobia: Dying before I do what I wanna do.

Q - Queer?: Cool sounding word.

R - Religious Affiliation: Not much. I have very... Chinese folk religion type beliefs, but even then they are not very strong.

S - Siblings: My musically talented brother who I'm glad I'm rather close to.

T - Time You Wake Up: 7+ on Mondays because you just do not be late for Mr D's class.

U - Unnatural Hair Colours You've Worn: It's not unnatural in the sense that other people have it but my hair is dyed blonde-brown. I also have pink hairspray but I've never used it. I might have had blue hair mascara on once.

V - Vegetable You Refuse to Eat: Bittergourd and brinjals.

W - Worst Habit: Procrastination.

X - X-rays You’ve Had: Mostly of my back because I have a curved spine, and also of my jaw when I had my braces done.

Y - Yummy: Tony Roma's baked potato soup. I forgot to blog about it when I had it the other day. It's a guilty pleasure I always have every time I go there to eat.

Z - Zodiac Sign: Pisces. Which means I am an emo (day)dreamer.

*

And because I don't feel like ending this post yet, here are twenty-six things I am fond of:

Autumn. Boys. Cellos. Dreams. Earrings. French accents. Green tea. High-heels. Irony. Jazz. Kisses. Lilies. Mascara. November. Ocean spray. Pirates. Quiet mornings. Romance. Stars. Tequila. Unwrapping presents. Video cameras. Whose Line. Xmas. Youth. Zen furniture.

No comments: