Thursday, December 08, 2005

This girl would appreciato mucho chocolato

Philosophy
You scored 25 mental chops, 13 work ethic, 21 bullshitability, and 3 practicality!


You're intelligent and creative, but fairly lazy. Philosophy would be perfect for a bullshitter like you. You find it easy to pull things out of your ass when others freeze up and stammer. It gives you satisfaction to cite long-dead men, whose names most people recognize but couldn't tell you one way or another what the hell those philosophers believed. Don't get too cocky because nobody is going to care about your thoughts on a post-Kantian analysis of human rational capabilities when you're flipping their burgers.

Link: The What Should You Major In? Test written by chapstiquette on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

Hot Tamale
You have an intellectual sexiness factor of 78!

You're hot! You've read a lot. You've done a lot, and there's a lot you'd like to try in the future. You've got a sharp, sexy mind, and few inhibitions to restrain you from exploring all the pleasure you can get. You have few hang-ups, and there's not much you don't know about sex. You're open-minded and able to enjoy things that would make a lesser person squeamish. You're an exceptional treat as a lover, appreciated greatly by those who know the differnce. You were probably bored with a few of the people you've been with in your past, feeling like you had to drag them along with you in the sexual adventures you want to have, and probably dumping them for the same reason. It takes a lot to stimulate you; you realize it's not just about bumping uglies. In the end there's gotta be a lot more to it. Still, there is always room for improvement. Before you can graduate into a true sexual genius, there are a few things you've got to learn, to explore, to think through, talk through, and fuck through. A good place to start is in taking a look at the few things you're still a little hesitant to try. Break down you're last few barriers and discover the outer sexual frontiers, and you'll become a master.

Link: The Intellectual Sexiness Test written by dr_eros on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test


Woody Allen
Your film will be 61% romantic, 39% comedy, 25% complex plot, and a $ 25 million budget.

Be prepared to have your life story shot entirely in New York City -- though lately Woody's been loving shooting in London. Also, your music soundtrack is all jazz from before 1949. Filmography: Annie Hall, Manhattan, Stardust Memories, Everyone Says I Love You, etc. Woody has released one film per year consistently for the past 35 years. For the past 15 years he's been trying to make films like his older, funnier ones, just like characters in his Stardust Memories film suggest throughout. Regardless of his personal life, his films are American classics.

Link: The Director Who Films Your Life Test written by bingomosquito on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

*

Gacked off Jeanine again:

1) Was 2005 a good year for you?
The first half sucked. The second half is looking hella fine.

2) What was your favorite moment of the year?
It was less of a moment than a whole whirl of events - getting into CMM, making loads of cool friends, doing really well...

3) What was your least favorite moment of the year?
Again, not a particular moment, but I hated being in JC, I really did.

4) Where were you when 2005 began?
LOL I'd forgotten this until I checked my blog archives - I was at home. Either that or in Heidi's dad's car on the way home. Or still at Denise's house.

5) Who were you with?
Hweifen and JaniceHeng.

6) Where will you be when 2005 ends?
Either at home, or out somewhere ushering in the new year.

7) Who will you be with when 2005 ends?
My family, or The Mafia again, or Philip, maybe.

8) Did you keep your new years resolution of 2005?
No.

9) Do you have a new years resolution for 2006?
Keep the 4.0 GPA.

10) Did you fall in love in 2005?
About three times, maybe.

11) If yes, with who?
The only three boys I've ever kissed.

12) If yes, do they know?
*shrug*

14) Did you have fun in 2005?
Yeah. Tons of it. Mostly in TP (as opposed to VJC).

15) Did you breakup with anyone in 2005?
I was broken up with.

16) Did you make any new friends in 2005?
Loads. They are cool people.

17) Who are your favorite new friends?
T02.

18) What was your favorite month of 2005?
Hm.. maybe October or November.

19) Did you travel outside of Singapore in 2005?
Sentosa counted or not? Hm.. I think I went to Malaysia.

20) How many different countries did you travel to in 2005?
Only Malaysia. I think.

21) Did you lose anyone close to you in 2005?
Not physically.

22) Did you miss anybody in the past year?
Yes. A lot. Not so much now, though.

23) What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2005?
Erhhh... Corpse Bride?

24) What was your favorite song from 2005?
I dunno. I don't listen to the radio any more. The Fruitballa theme song lorh.

25) What was your favorite record from 2005?
Didn't get any.

26) How many concerts did you see in 2005?:
I dunno. Count all my brother's band concerts.

27) Did you have a favorite concert in 2005?
Wtf. Yeah, the RGS guitar concert, cos I was emcee. ^_^

28) Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2005?
More than any other year, yes. And in the middle of the afternoon, too!

29) Did you do a lot of drugs in 2005?
No.

30) How many people did you sleep with in 2005?
Wtf. I sleep with my soft toys.

31) Did you lose anything important this year?
Not that I recall.

33) What was the worst lie someone told you in 2005?
"I love you."

34) Did you treat somebody badly in 2005?
I hope not.

35) Did somebody treat you badly in 2005?
Yes, by going to travel the world.

36) How much money did you spend in 2005?
Urgh. Too much. Too fucking much.

37) What was your proudest moment of 2005?
My straight Zs.

38) What was your most embarrassing moment of 2005?
Getting pissed drunk at 2 in the afternoon, and telling everyone how wasted I was.

39) If you could go back in time to any moment of 2005 and change something, what would it be?
Nothing.

40) What are your plans for 2006?
Do well. Make art. Make money. Love.
Hahahaha you thought it was going to be make love didn't you! >=)

*

I drew KennyYong today. He actually stood there and posed for me to draw him. I also took two KennyYong shots with the last bit of our film. He actually posed for the second one, too. Here is KennyYong fanart I drew a couple of days ago.






*

All my Man U fan friends are crushed.

One even ponned school.

*

I am in a semi-depressed state for various reasons, and they have to do with deadlines and a lack of encouragement.

Oh, and I need a new wallet. Mine has a hole in it. My coins keep dropping out.

*

I've been at this post for more than 2 hours now. I haven't done my journals, which are due tomorrow, yet I'm wondering if I should take a nap. I am incorrigible, and it sucks, because I feel like I have given up, even though I know I absolutely can't.

*

I want cool music for Christmas.

*

I want to tell you guys a story, but I don't know what to tell. Therefore, I shall list below the most memorable/loveliest/nicest Things That Happened in 2005.

  • Changi Beach with a chill in the air and a cat on my lap
  • SMS in the middle of the night saying i have good news, the day before results were released
  • $2 seafood and a live band
  • WMD and showing it to an audience who laughed and laughed
  • Beer at the beach and a Browncast by the roadside
  • Getting drenched for the sake of something we didn't submit in the end
  • Car-related stunts coordinated on speaker phone
  • Doing the Madhatter lights
  • Lots of KBox
  • Old Changi Hospital and the view from the roof
  • Abandoned stairwells and locked doors and windows that open to nothingness
  • Random long rambles by the roadside with Mr Black and Orlando Bloom
  • Gin and coke and ooh wham bloody hell
  • An Incredible Package of Dreams
  • All that ES shopping
  • Mr Young's Monty Python DVDs
  • A spur-of-the-moment Thai water festival
  • Ponning Selvan to drink at Bedok Reservoir
  • Finding Neverland and river boat rides
  • The TSD Room
  • Mr Young's house, and Bing Sheng vs George at KBox after that
  • The Apprentice: Soone Pinala
  • Air guitar and juggling and wild dancing that went on too long
  • 4-people-and-a-lecturer class outing

No comments: