Sunday, December 25, 2005

Happy Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone =)

I went out with Ethan today, and managed to not let him buy me anything! =D I bought him a polar bear. XD He is trying to get me Levi's jeans, but I WILL NOT LET HIM. Ethan, you understand? >=(

My bro and I shared to get my parents loads of tea, a wine rack, and a mug. ^_^ They liked the presents. My mum bought my dad a stick of ink (you know those cheena ink where it comes in a block and then you must grind the ink) with the emperor's 12 symbols on the back, and then she showed him the present she bought for herself from him. XD

I got my brother a James Galway CD (and it has a damn cool version of Sabre Dance on it!) and he got me a necklace (!!) and a Sesame Street VCD (!!!!!!) ahahahaha Sesame Street is the best show in the world. =D

And my mum gave me $100 (which is supposed to go toward my sunglasses) because I said I saw this gorgeous jacket at Far East that matched my boots! But I couldn't find the shop today. =( Nevermind I shall go back there with Zit on Tuesday!!

And Philip got me cool purple Converse shoeeeees. =D

And Ethan said he mailed me something (he also made it sound like the card was the most important of it all XD) but I haven't got it yet and I hope he didn't spend too much money on it! >=(

And Melody's mum got me some really nice aromatherapy thingy and some foldable origami desk calander thing. =D

I am happyyy. ^____^

No comments: