Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas cheer

I love wrapping presents. I spend too much time wrapping them but I love how they turn out. I know they get ripped to shreds later, but lovely packaging is so nice to have. (:

My mum's just bought me a new bag and new black boots for Christmas, and I can get sunglasses too, if the pair they are holding for me can be discounted to $100. =D

edit: I am going to send out Christmas cards, only I'll send them out after Christmas. They will still be special, don't worry.

*

A Snippet Of Last Night

Me: *glum*
Randall: I'm sorry I'm not Philip.
Me: Heh.
Randall: ... actually, I'm not sorry I'm not Philip. I'd have to date you.
Me: What's so bad about dating me?
Randall: You're an emotional basketcase.

I guess I am, eh? I'm going to stop. It's unhealthy, and it's tiring, and it's stupid. I hate being glum, and laughing is much easier, and so much more fun. I'm glad I never brood any longer than a week. This should probably die off in one or two days.

And Randall said that I'm a bomb to be with when I smile, so I'm going to do that. XD

*

edit:

great day! i love eu : )))))))))))))) stupid girl makes me laugh a shit lot.
- Zit

oh yeah HAPPY EUNICE = GOOD. be happy kay.
- Hanyin

=D

No comments: