Friday, September 14, 2007

maybe I hate my job

eunicew: i think ______ thinks i'm pathetic
heikalm: if __ does, i think __'s pathetic
eunicew: :O aiyah but i've been on the desk so long and i haven't really learned anything, cos i feel like i want to stay away from people ._____>
heikalm: how's that pathetic? who the hell wants to meet strangers every day
eunicew: dunno, but it's part of the job wat
eunicew: but i like, avoid it if i can >___< if they don't ask me to set up guest then i don't
heikalm: a job YOU DIDN'T WANT
eunicew: a job YOU DIDN'T WANT/ yah lah, but still have to do wat
heikalm: yeah powdering people up is a great way to get ahead
heikalm: that's like a fish feeling bad cos it cant live out of the water
eunicew: is it? lol
heikalm: is it? lol/ i mean, ya it feels bad as in it cant breathe and is dying
heikalm: but it shouldnt feel bad for not being able to breathe out of water
heikalm: do fish breathe? is that what they do?
eunicew: they..... yeah i think so. they have gillythings

+++

me: I am a slacker with no initiative
me: in this job at least
John: No you're not. :P
John: You're bored in a position at work that gives you no room to grow beyond data entry, cold-calling, and finding nice mugs.
John: "What did you do in your last job?" "I found mugs and filled them." "Were you a barista?" "No, I worked at an international television station."
John: Does that sound kosher? No.

+++

me: I hate my job
me: =(
me: let's go out tonight
Sueanne: welcome to life sweetheart

10 comments:

Stella said...

You know what Eunice, I feel exactly the same you do.. This internship sucks la.

YOUR JOHN IS SO SWEET! :D

And wah, I realise you have very faithful blog readers. -winks-

Alumni@TPS said...

Eheh who's the weird person lah dey.
And i agree with stella. So terribly honeyly sweetttt. You must have just swooned with your mouth hanging open eh? Heh. Miss ya babe!

Anonymous said...

hang in there babe!! :D we're all stuck in the same position.. but you're luckier because you have such an amazingly sweet boyfriend who LOVES you SO MUCH!

ooh im so envious! :D

-evie

Stella said...

LOL @ evie's comment.

yes babe! and John is soooooo LUCKY to have you too! :D

FuSe said...

turn on comment filtering la deh.

FuSe said...

Ephebophilia or Hebephilia has been defined as sexual attraction to adolescents.

The term comes from the έφηβος (ephebos) variously defined as "one arrived at puberty", "a youth of 18 who underwent his dokimasia and was registered as a citizen (Athens)", and "arriving at man's estate"; and φιλία (-philia) "love". Despite this classical etymology it is a term of modern coinage, created by German scientist Magnus Hirschfeld in 1906.


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA.

lame laa

FuSe said...

very bored at work so i'll help someone out.


I HOPE IT DOESN'T WORK OUT I HOPE U BURN IN HELL DIEDIEDIE KUM MY RANJIAO

- Anonymous

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, didn't your momma ever teach you not to feed the trolls?

FuSe said...

ok fym then

Stella said...

LOLOLOL!!!!