Wednesday, May 30, 2007

i miss school

A long time ago, I left my cranky old JVC lying around in the Mac Lab and thought I had lost it forever. Yesterday, someone called and said they had it, and to go to school today to get it back.

The moment I stepped into the labs I though "ahh YES this smells like SCHOOL oh MAN I miss it so MUCH". I got my camera back, and then went traipsing around BizPark, and decided to have my beloved Curry Cutlet Noodle.

Then I went to the studios, and saw everyone. Well, not all at once, but soon enough there was Mr Lim, Mr Pok, Mr Yongyong, Mrs Nah, Ms Chuah, Mr Guo and Ms Chee. And Monkman and Sarahong and Fred. I stayed till almost 6 to help film something because there were visitors coming and they were showing off our radio facilities and Mr Pok needed footage of what we do for radio.

Anyway at one point out of nowhere Mrs Nah asked me "EUNICE ARE YOU DATING" and I'm "uh... I'm sorry?" and she's "are you dating??" and I say "... no". And she said that I should find meself a boy, that she found me endearing. Hahahahaha.

And then later I tell her to find me a Spanish boy and she says if I found one do you think I would even tell you. I think she has a crush on me and doesn't want me to love another.

...

Anyway.

It was hilarious and fun and oh god I could be myself again. I love it when I'm with the people who know that I am not-just-slightly insane. I think at work I am so stifled.

No comments: