Monday, September 19, 2005

I didn't actually see the moon at all last night, though I saw it the night before. There just isn't the festival atmosphere any more these couple of years. I didn't even have mooncake, and there were no lanterns. I'd like to believe that all these festivals aren't just excuses for relatives to meet up, but really that's what it seems to be.

I've been feeling more and more like moving out and staying with friends. I know quite a few people want to do that too. Recently I've been feeling unusually irked by my mum. Everything she says annoys me. I try to keep it cool but the irritated tone she uses just irritates me too, and I just want to yell but I try not to but she says I'm using a tone on her anyway.

Bah humbug. Whatever. I still need to get my room cleared up. It's a stupendous mess.