Friday, April 01, 2005

Today was good. I got out of bed at nine, drew secret pictures for Hanyin, then got ready to go out. Headed for the museum to meet my mum and her friends because one of them is signing up as a new greeter and I just thought I'd go to hear the briefing. After the orientation we had a rather huge lunch at TCC at Raffles Place and then I headed off to Orchard to meet Hwei. We walked around and I saw my dream hat that I saw last year - the one with the flames under the brim at the Harley Davidson shop! I actually tried it on this time and it looked so funky because I was wearing my fake leather "biker chick" jacket as well. I want! But $150... Later met Hanyin, Gina and Debbie at Wisma Macs and after Gina and Debbie left, had dinner with the other two. We walked around and I saw more hats and I think I shall be a Really Cool Hat collector. And then I came home and I'm meeting Weilin tomorrow and I'll learn the admin of being a schedule monitor and all is good and well. =)