Saturday, March 26, 2005

So today I went to the museum after lunch at Jack's Place for a Nonya tea party for the greeters. I banged on the keyboard, danced a bit, and generally had fun. Then my mum took her friends from England for a tour in the museum while I made notes about film editing in my swanky-and-rather-new-note-file. Then we went for dinner at Lao Pa Sat, which was popiah and satay and murtabak and yong tao fu and chicken wings and lots of other things. And then I came home.

Yesterday I went KBoxing with Makoto and Vernie and Kailing and after that I bought a Life Of Brian soundtrack which I later found to be spoilt/broken/unplayable. I shall have to exchange it, because I'd feel very cheated if I didn't.
Wow. This post has certainly been boring.


*tries putting something interesting in*

These days I have been having rather vivid dreams. I've dreamt about pet sharks laying eggs, an interschool race/competition involving motorbikes at one point, having dinner/supper at macs with my brother and wanting to order nasi lemak, as well as my brother cutting my hair off twice, the second time with me waking up and saying "HOI!" aloud.

*

Greeter duty:

30 March Wednesday pm
3 April Sunday pm
12 April Tuesday am (with my mum)
24 April Sunday pm