Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Oh gah. I had this rather long post and it got eaten up. Shall try to type it out again.


...


TOO LAZY.

Too bad. You don't get to know about my wonderful day in which I visited the museum, listened to a lecture on Chinese symbolism, joined the museum greeters as a volunteer, went to library@esplanade again, noted down important things in Chinese opera books for Ming and Sharlene so they won't have to plough through all three, borrowed Chinese opera VCDs, borrowed books on film theory and history, and film editing, photocopied a chapter about audio-visual stuff from a book titled Sound, went to Singapore Post Centre for dinner with mum and brother (at KFC which had saltier popcorn chicken than usual, urgh), bought an A5 ring file thing so that I can take notes on various things in any order and then rearrange them properly afterwards, bought 2 black pens, bought nail polish (because lady who sold us new shoes said must paint nails then very nice, and painted nails.

Nails are cause of my being up now (besides the fact that blogger ate my post so I have to type it again otherwise I would be sleeping) but they are pretty and shiny so it's okay.

Oh, and Popular is having an Up To 80% Off! sale from 11-13 March at Singapore Expo. I think I shall go on the 11th and buy myself a many birthday presents. Stationery love, yo. Who wants me to buy stuff for them?

*copies post in case blogger is still hungry*