Friday, March 11, 2005

Happy birthday to me!

And Izzy!

And Mr Chua!

And Madelyn!

Today I stayed at home doing the new layout till I felt like going for the Popular sale. The Popular sale was disappointing, because there were hoards of people and the queue was bloody long and I picked up a few things I wanted to buy but I gave up because I didn't want to queue. There weren't a lot of things I really wanted either.

Then I went for my job interview which was really more a meeting than an interview. I'll be going down to like observe and follow a trainer to an event on Tuesday. Then there'll be a second interview. I hope I get the job, I think it'll be good experience.

Then I was all depressed and everything because my birthday wasn't being very happy but I met my mum and she had ROTIBOY! And we went shopping and we bought cheap clothes and I now have two lovely skirts and a nice top and she has nice pants and a skirt too. =)

*

I received like so many SMSes wishing me happy birthday today, and my brother just called to sing me a birthday song with his friend Edwin. =D Thank you everyone! <333 Janice boosts my ego so.