Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Cos I like:

What time did you get up this morning? About 8.30 I think.
Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds! Shiny!
What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Finding Neverland.
What is your favourite TV show? Whose Line Is It Anyway?
What did you have for breakfast? Cup noodles. Koka, join the revolution!
What is your middle name? I am tempted to say something like "Danger".
What is your favorite cuisine? Depends on my mood.
What foods do you dislike? Some veggies they force-fed us in kindergarten. And parsley and celery.
What is your favourite crisp/chip flavour? Probably sour cream and onion.
What is your favourite CD at the moment? Pirates Of The Caribbean soundtrack.
What kind of vehicle do you drive? Er, bicycle?
Favourite sandwich? Something from Delifrance.
What characteristics do you despise? Rudeness and being unreasonable.
Favourite item of clothing? Really Cool Hat.
If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Somewhere with clear blue sea and romantic sunsets.
What colour is your bathroom? White and blue.
What colour pants are you wearing?
I am wearing a skirt.
Where would you retire to? Australia. Or something.
Favourite time of the day? Night-ish.
What was your most memorable birthday?
Heh, hard to pick between this year and last.
Where were you born?
Singapore lah.
What’s the last thing you ate? An apple.
If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Dusty rose.
Favorite flower?
Lily. Can tell from the layout right...
What fabric detergent do you use? Sanden Brook.
Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi.
Do you wish on stars?
Occasionally.
What is your shoe size? Rather large.
Do you have any pets? No.
Last person you talked to on the phone? Atiqah.
What did you want to be when you were little? A yellow clown.
What are you meant to be doing now?
I suppose I could be a street performer. I'd earn next to nothing though.
What do you first notice about someone?
It used to be hair, so I'll just go with that.
Siblings?
1 (one) younger brother.
What was your favourite toy as a child?
This pink fish.
Summer or winter?
Can I say autumn?
Hugs or Kisses? Depends on mood right...
Chocolate or vanilla?
Chocolate.
Who is most likely to respond?
-nil-
Who is least likely to respond?
-nil-
Living arrangements? With my parents.
When was the last time you cried? Probably sometime last week.
What is under your bed?
Another bed.
How many countries have you visited?
Malaysia, Australia, America, China (+ Hong Kong), Thailand (even though I don't remember it)... at least 5.
In how many cities have you lived? 1 I guess.
Favourite movie of all time? Pirates Of The Caribbean. I know, but I don't watch many movies.
Mountains or beach? Probably beach.
The current friend you have known the longest? I'd say Melody.
Full names of your potential kids? Full names? How I know who I will marry... I like Coraline though. And Royston is a very nice name to say.
Usual bedtime? Midnight or later.