Sunday, January 09, 2005

So I just came back from the Esplanade. I wanted to go there today, partly because I wanted to see Tiramisu (because I posted it on Rent-A-Crowd and so far all the things we posted on Rent-A-Crowd we didn't go to), and partly because I really wanted to get out of the house. I am very grateful to Hanyin for agreeing to go with me at such short notice. It was like "hey do you want to go esplanade now?" and she's like "okay I wouldn't mind". <33

Anyway Tiramisu was ... dunno how to describe. Hahaha a bit weird. The sound is very solid, and together, and all that, but then after a while everything sounds the same. And then at like the second song or something this old man stood up and danced around. And the singer was also dancing like a mad chicken. He also split his pants. And one of the guitarists had a playboy guitar. And the bassist's shirt said "JACKASS". And at the end of the set the lead singer tiptoes around the stage like a ballerina. We took lots of pictures and a few videos.

There is no atmosphere at the waterfront concerts. One weekend all of Rent-A-Crowd must go down and do a Improveverywhere Best-Gig-Ever stunt. We'll have lightsticks and scream at intervals and turn it into a really cool rock concert, with everyone joining in. And it shall be loads of fun.