Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Wow. I haven't slept a wink all night.

For the past 6 hours I have been cleaning up my room and now it's finally done. I found I had over 170RM, so maybe I'll exchange them for S$ with my mum and I'll be able to pay my debts heh (I owe like 70 bucks). I also made my own shoebox, in which I keep snapshots of moments and memories; it's rather neat (like, cool, not tidy).

I'd aimed to finish the room by 3, but it just couldn't work. I wanted to do all my Musicology stuff before 7 or something, so that I could at least sleep 3 hours before waking up at 10 and getting ready to go shopping, but now I may not sleep at all. I've never tried not sleeping at all.

Anyway, Hanyin, Didi, Gina, Meltan and I are going to shop for mafia clothes! ^_^ It's for the MAFIA COUNTDOWN PARTY at Denise's house on Friday. It will be FUN!

Okay, going to try to get my Musicology done now.

Edit: I'm totally zoned out, I can't do shit. Going to sleep now, good morning.