Friday, December 17, 2004

Oh! I keep wanting to post this and forgetting - Kaena is coming to cinemas here soon! I saw the trailer at Cine and the animation looks really really good. ALSO, THERE'S GREG PROOPS.

Will edit later about guitar camp.

Edit (like, a lot later):

Guitar camp was set up to be not fun. I slept at 6 trying to clean my room (which now has a messy table anyway because of all the Christmas presents I'm trying to prepare), and woke up at 9, when I had to be at Harbour Front bus terminal at 10. No time! No time! I rushed there, was 10 minutes late, and the second one to arrive. I annoyed everyone silly doing The Avalanche Rap With Steven Colbert from Whose Line over and over, and speaking with silly accents (no one thinks my Japanese accent is convincing at all).

To cut a long story short, it was fun, we had a barbeque, we saw David Yeo, Val abandoned me to sleep with Charlene and Clara, and I went to sleep with my 2 sec one juniors, Audrey and Vanessa. We played truth or dare, in which my phone was abused. I was made to call Hanson, Francois and Randall. I told Randall I really liked him, and was convincing, cue huge round of applause. I don't. Please. I know what you're thinking.

Oh yeah, we watched the musical fountain too.

Yes, it was at Sentosa, I forgot to mention.