Saturday, December 11, 2004

I'm back from my trip! Yes I went on a trip to Malaysia, that's why I haven't updated for so long.

We went to Port Dickson first on my dad's company family day thing which was organised by Wheels-For-Fun. They took us on a driving hunt, stopping on the way for lunch, where my mum put her hand into a bucket of green water to feel how many fishballs there were inside. We got to the hotel soon enough, then came out again for some war game thing where we had water guns and bombs and ambushed the other team. It took very long, and it wasn't very fun because I didn't get very wet.

After that we went back to the hotel to bathe and had a Hawaiian themed dinner which was fun! We were all split into teams by places in Hawaii and played games. I won a photo holder thingy for dancing, and a keychain thing for winning the war game because I was in Team A. And also, we won the driving hunt! Champions by a mile, yay. My mum also guessed the correct number of fishballs in the icky water - 28! So all was good. We got a shopping voucher too.

Then we drove up to Genting which was okay only because we queued for 10986348 hours and went on the rides for 0.83245 minutes.

BUT I rock because I FLEW. I so flew. It was this skydiving simulator thing where they kinda blow you up and the instructor takes you up and down and it was so bloody coooool. I have a VCD of my flight too!

After Genting we went up to Bukit Tinggi, which is a French-themed resort up in the mountains, modelled after a village in Alsace. It's beautiful! Next time, when we all have money to fling, I'll bring all you guys up there. We'll go horse-riding and go for spa and everything relaxing. We got a beautiful 2-room apartment too, which had 3 toilets and 3 TVs. Heh we didn't go horse-riding though I wanted very much too; it was too expensive. There was a rabbit farm, and a Japanese teahouse, and a deer sanctuary, and archery. We also went for French fine-dining and I had escargot for the first time in my life.

Then we drove down to KL, where we stayed at Suitestay, which was like a whole house. There was like dining table, living room, kitchen (complete with toaster and microwave and rice cooker), two rooms, two TVs, stereo system + VCD player... We went to KLCC and shopped for a while (I got a pair of jeans, a pair of cargo pants, and a skirt) before we met up with my cousin and went to chee cheong gai.

The next day my cousin drove us to Mid Valley and Berjaya Times Square which are two huge shopping complexes. Somewhere along the way I got two more tops. Berjaya Times Square has an indoor theme park which is 287654143 times better than the one in Genting but unfortunately we didn't have time to go in. There's this roller coaster which has like two loops and a twist or something. Anyway after walking around for a really long time we watched The Polar Express in IMAX so it was 3D and the snow was falling on my lap.

The next day we went to visit my uncle, pick up my grandmother, and drove home.

So that was my holiday. I didn't get to buy any Christmas presents. So I went to shop a little today and got stuff. Your presents are all gonna be so fun. XD