Saturday, November 06, 2004

Today I mugged the hardest ever since the prelims, and that's only 2.5 hours of History. I went to BK, ordered lunch, and wrote essays and stuff and then at 15 to 4 I popped over to Level One at Far East Plaza because Power 98 has it's launch of it's compilation CD Power Traxxx which is 29 red hot tracks celebrating 10 years of Power 98 FM. Power has also taken over the radio studio under the escalator at Far East, yay for them. I listened to Zhen, a finalist in Power Jam, and then EIC and Power 98's very own Super Mario sing his song, Please Leave Me, and it was really good stuff.

And I think someone thought I was Gerry Xu, and I recognise him, I think he was from Tao Nan but I couldn't be sure. I also met two girls who meet with the Power crew pretty often - Carol and Marilyn (I hope I spelt it right), and Mario's daughter Anna is so so cute. ^^;