Monday, November 01, 2004

The Madhatters are playing this Thursday (every first Thursday of the month). They seem pretty fun and friendly, from the one email reply I got from Roger... guy. Apparently their June show got quite a bit of publicity, dunno why I never heard of them. But it's okay, I get to see em every Thursday that I can make, yay. Tickets at the door for $15 (which is like WHEE compared to $65 or something at Bar None for the UK Whose Line people - then again, they are the UK Whose Line people, so).

Chinese was good enough, could've been worse. I think I have scored my best tian xie han zi score ever, going by Debbie's answers, which are all going to be correct. 14/20 - I usually score like 5. I'll be very very happy if I get a B4, though I don't mind if I just pass. But anyway, YAY CHINESE IS OVER!!!!!!!11111111

SS tomorrow. >.<

Edit: I have given up keeping count of Whose Line dreams cos the references are getting more and more vague. I mean, Whose Line fanfic? That one (the fanfic, not the dream) didn't even end right.